Classes this week
Mindful Yoga Level 2 at ⚠️ YouTube channel
Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 6:45 pm
Mindful Yoga - Level I at ⚠️ Outdoor class, weather permitting
Tuesday: 9:30 am – 10:45 am
Mindful Yoga - Level I at ⚠️ YouTube channel
Friday: 9:30 am – 10:45 am
Mindful Yoga Asana & Relaxation at ⚠️ Zoom class
Saturday: 9:00 am – 11:00 am
My yoga class schedule has changed. Here is the basic outline of where things stand as of August 17,2020. See details on Yoga Classes page.
1) No class on Tuesday morning at Common Ground. I am holding an outdoor class on Tuesday mornings when weather permits. You will need to join my email list to get the details. contact me at: email@example.com
2) Tuesday evening class is held via the Common Ground YouTube livestream channel. just click here: Common Ground YouTube Channel
3) No Wednesday evening class
4) Friday morning class is held via the Common Ground YouTube livestream channel. just click here: Common Ground YouTube Channel
5) Saturday morning class is held via Zoom. Here is the Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88192123996
Centuries ago, hatha yogis recognized the need to simply purify and cleanse the body as a primary step toward spiritual awakening.
Today, it is wise to see how you can experience this even in your first yoga class. As you continue to practice, hatha yoga can purify the heart and the mind.
We build a more wholesome connection with our self, with others and with the world. Welcome to the practice!
Nancy Boler has been teaching yoga since 2000, and practicing since her first experience with yoga in Nepal in 1994.
If you have any questions about my classes, please don’t hesitate to email me.
Watch: Boler Yoga Mindful Yoga Level I
Nancy guides you not only into the physical form of the pose but, as the pose is held, she guides awareness past the superficial way we normally relate to the body. Try it out →
Home Practice Yoga Audio Downloads
As wonderful as yoga can be, it can be difficult to practice at home on your own. Knowing this, I have created a few audio recordings for you to listen to and follow. Find out more →
Yoga Asana and Deep Relaxation
This 2-hour class will include lecture on yoga philosophy, yoga asana study and practice, pranayama, and deep relaxation. Class begins in October! Find out more →Donate